We are currently developing our environmental sustainability policy and environmental sustainability strategy with all key stakeholders across the university community. This policy and strategy will be the framework on which we deliver our environmental objectives, address the challenges of climate change and comply with all relevant environmental regulations.
Our Head of Sustainability Philip Tamuno, with the support our Director of Estates and Facilities (Ian McManus) and Dr Philippa Lloyd as lead from our Senior Executive Team (SET) will continue to actively explore opportunities to integrate sustainable development and climate change emergency into all of our academic programmes.
Our strategy will support our commitment to continue to:
- Respond to the challenges associated with climate change and climate emergency
- Reduce our environmental footprint
- Reduce energy, water and waste usage
- Embed good environmental practice into all areas of our operations
- Embed sustainable development and good environmental management into our curriculum
- Comply with all relevant environmental regulations
We will continue to update this web page with our progress on our environmental sustainability journey. Please contact our Head of Sustainability for any information about our strategy, or to find out how you can get involved email@example.com